Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December!

Merry Christmas! It's finally December and I couldn't be more thrilled. We started our advent calendar today. Colin humored me and did the 1st day. In case there happens to be someone other than Candice and Jenni reading this....my advent calendar is probably my most prized possession. It was made by my super talented dad out of drift wood from Ausable Point.

Each little door has a few ornaments behind it to decorate the cute little tree seen above.

Colin apparently didn't get that and went straight for our big tree... I kindly redirected him to the small tree, crisis averted. (notice how the small tree is right next to the advent calendar and the big tree was across the room behind him...)

Here's a shot of our nativity scene, also made by my dad.

So there's a little Christmas cheer for the 1st day of December. I'm so excited for the weeks to come. Lots to do and lots to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment