Monday, July 26, 2010

cleaning

I decided to clean out my car when I got home from work today. That went so well that it turned into cleaning out the garage, which turned into replacing the shelves and putting up new hooks, which were all recycled from our house. Then, since I was already so filthy, I decided to clean the shower. Finally, once the shower was clean, I decided to clean myself. The major bonus to all of this is that our garage door opener now works! While I was cleaning the garage, our neighbor stopped by to see what I was doing and I mentioned that I might try to fix the garage door opener, he looked at it and immediately figured out what was wrong with it!! That was on my list of things to do but can't afford, so I'm very excited that he fixed it!! It was such a simple thing, but I would've never figure it out on my own.

It's 11:05pm, StarCraft II is being released at midnight, which means that we are about to leave the house and head to Best Buy. Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. That's a classic example of when one thing leads to another. I finally remembered to update your blog address so now I will know when you update your blog. yay!

    ReplyDelete