Wednesday, August 18, 2010

quick weekend recap

I just got home today from a mini vacation in NY. My parents and I spent Saturday in Saranac Lake/Lake Placid visiting my Jeremy and the kids. We stopped in Gap to say hi to Jenni since she was working. Sunday the we all had lunch at my parent's house and I worked at the Plattsburgh store in the evening. Monday I spent the day with Candice baking yummy treats and yesterday Jonna and I drove to Malone to visit Laura in her new house! It was such an unexpected and fun getaway. Colin was down in Boston for the weekend working. Now we are both back home and ready to get back into the swing of things.

In other news...I got a new job! I start on Monday. :-)

goal for the rest of August- TAKE MORE PICTURES!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to know how your first day of work went and what you wore!

    ReplyDelete