Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy New Year!

I know it's a little late to be saying happy new year, but things have been kind of slow motion around here lately. December 30th we both started feeling sick and have been taking turns fighting different symptoms ever since. I'm finally starting to feel like myself again after a weekend of doing a whole lot of nothing.

Yesterday I stayed in bed until 11! I mustered up the energy to go to the grocery store and by the time I got in the car to drive home, I was ready to go back to bed. I put the perishable groceries away and then plopped on to the couch to watch a movie. After aimlessly searching my AppleTV and Netflix I settled on Eat, Pray, Love. I haven't read the book, but the movie didn't thrill me...maybe the book is better. It did however, make me wish I was back in Italy eating yummy gelato...

1 comment:

  1. Like all books made into movies, I've heard the book is way better than the movie.
    Alex and Amelia are both recovering from colds. Good thing there isn't anything going on in January!

    Did you finish the hunger games?

    ReplyDelete