Wednesday, July 28, 2010

summer love

As I said yesterday, we have veggies coming out of our ears. This morning I decided to try this recipe again. My sister sent it too me a little while ago. I made a few tweaks based on how it came out last time. I used just a tad more pesto, some sauteed onions, and crumbled goat cheese on top as well as the parmesan cheese. I also kept it in the oven a little longer than specified, I found it to be a little undercooked last time. It was delicious! I couldn't stop eating it, Colin loved it as well. Every veggie came from our wonderful CSA, it was such a good way to use them up!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy, that looks super delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good. Did you use pie crust as the recipe said or did you use actual pizza dough?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used Pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts. I wouldn't mind a thicker crust though. I'll have to experiment.

    ReplyDelete