Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Labor Day weekend is coming to a close and the cool air is starting to settle in. I have the itch to get everything cleaned up before the long winter months. Last week Colin sorted through one of the upstairs closets and today I sorted through the basement closet. It's amazing how much stuff accumulates in less than 2 years. My next project is the master bedroom. We bought paint for it almost 2 years ago and still haven't used it. I'm committed to doing this room start to finish...which if you know me, is hard to believe. I'm not much of a decorator. I love to watch HGTV and meander in home furnishing stores, but I'm terrible at committing so I've ended up with a bunch of rooms that are half finished. My goal is to have the bedroom painted by the 20th. There, it's in writing, there's no going back now!

No comments:

Post a Comment