Sunday, September 5, 2010

Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail

Yesterday my parents, Jeremy, Alex, and Amelia came over to VT to bike the Missisquoi Valley Rail Trail. It starts in St. Albans, VT and goes Northeast from there. The trail was built over an old railroad track so it's nice and level. I hadn't been on my bike since last Fall so it was the perfect choice of venue.


The scenery off of the trail is gorgeous. I can't wait to go back in a few weeks when the leaves are all changing!



Here comes my mom!


We stopped for ice cream on the way back and when I asked Alex what flavor he got, he said "chocolate sprinkles". As soon as the sprinkles were all gone he stopped eating the ice cream, even though he still had half of a bowl left. I've also trained him to say "no way Jose". We were working on it last weekend and now he says it randomly and it makes me laugh. Next, we are working on silly faces. Oh the joys of being an Aunt and not a parent, I'm sure Jenni and Jeremy love me.


No comments:

Post a Comment